INTRAMURAL REGISTRATION RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
1. A COPY OF A NEW PLAYER’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE (TO BE KEPT BY THE CLUB) IS REQUIRED TO REGISTER.
2. REQUESTS CAN NOT BE GRANTED FOR U6 AND ABOVE – DRAFT PROCESS IS USED TO FORM TEAMS.
3. NO CHILD CAN PLAY UP OR DOWN A DIVISION.
4. UNIFORMS ARE $40.00 AND MUST BE PURCHASED AT IN HOUSE REGISTRATIONS.
5. COACHES WILL BE CHOSEN AND CONTACTED BY THE DIVISION COMMISSIONER.
6. ONCE A CHILD IS PLACED ON A TEAM THERE ARE NO REFUNDS
- BOYS PLAY ON SUNDAYS. GIRLS PLAY ON SATURDAYS.
Games are usually played between 9:00 AM and
1:00 PM and last approximately 1 hour. The schedule rotates so each team gets a
different game time each week PRACTICE
SCHEDULES are set up at the convenience of the volunteer coaches, NOT
by the CLUB.
The practices may be after school or on weekends. Younger children
normally practice 1 day per week.
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT SOCCER
CLEATS, SHIN GUARDS AND A BALL.
UNIFORMS are sold for $40 and
include a reversible jersey, 1 pair of shorts and socks. Players must wear uniforms for
PROHIBITED: sneakers, earrings, jewelry, baseball caps
or cast of any kind. EYEGLASSES: Children who wear glasses MUST
protective safety goggles over regular glasses, or wear plastic
sports goggles specifically designed for athletic use.
for friends, coaches, car-pools, etc. cannot be honored! There is
no place to list such information
on this form and it will be ignored if added.
The Club makes every attempt to make all teams in a division as equal as
Specific requests tend to upset this balance.printer-friendly